If you want to stay dry on your next trip and avoid the hassle of faulty zippers, we have the tents for you! The Chaos is a one continuous pole design, free standing tent that is enhanced with 2 doors for easy entry and 2 vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection. Extra large #8 zippers make opening and closing the doors and vestibules a breeze. The Chaos has 7000 series aluminum poles that are strong and lightweight. Assembly is really easy with the tent clips that just snap in place over the poles. The poles are all shock corded together as one continuous system. With a factory sealed fly and floor seams, you're sure to stay dry in rainy weather. The polyester fly and floor are urethane coated, factory sealed seams for maximum weatherproofness. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. The mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improves star gazing. All these combined features, make the Chaos a great choice for any backpacking trip.
- Free-standing pole system with 7000 series aluminum poles
- Great ventilation with mostly mesh walls
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- 75D 185T poly taffeta floor with 3000mm coating
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- Extra large #8 zippers on doors and vestibules
- Full-coverage fly offers maximum protection
- Extra guy-outs on fly to stabilize tent in bad weather
- Two vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh roof increases ventilation and improves star-gazing
- Easy entry with two doors
- Mesh storage pocket, gear loft, 7075 aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included
- Chaos 2 floor saver available
- Base size: 4'8 x 7'2
- Center height: 40"
- Vestibule depth: 29"
- Tent area: 33 ftÂ²
- Vestibule area: 17 ftÂ²
- Minimum weight: 5 lbs. 12 oz.
- Total weight: 6 lbs. 8 oz.
- Packed size: 6.5" x 22"
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm