The Tasmanian is a 4 season tent that is loaded with features. It uses 7000 series aluminum poles (one continuous pole system with hubs that reach end to end, and an additional pole that goes across the tent to help stabilize in strong winds). It also features a full-coverage fly with two vestibules to help store your gear. With an additional pole on the fly, it creates a very large vestibule on the front for even more gear storage. There are two doors (one on each end). The Tasmanian uses extra-large #8 zippers so opening doors and vestibules are a breeze every time. Year-round, this is a tent you can rely on!
- 7000 Series aluminum poles with weatherproof shock cord
- Free-standing pole system
- All vents can be fully closed
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- Easy entry and great ventilation with two doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- Vestibules include poles for extra weather protection and allows for more usable area
- Two vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- 75D 185T poly taffeta floor with 5000mm coating
- Extra large #8 zippers on doors and vestibules
- Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 7075 Aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included
- Base size: 5'2 x 7'8
- Center height: 46"
- Vestibule depth: 35"
- Tent area: 34.5 ftÂ²
- Vestibule area: 13 ftÂ²
- Minimum weight: 7 lbs. 8 oz.
- Total weight: 8 lbs. 8 oz.
- Packed size: 6.5" x 19"
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm