A lightweight and technical ski pack inspired by our climbing packs, the Cirque 30 offers weight-conscious ski mountaineers all of the features needed for technical mountain objectives in a stripped-down, minimalist construction.
Stripped down for technical performance on serious ski lines the world over, the Black Diamond Cirque 30 pack combines the functionality of an ultralight alpine pack with a full ski feature set. The Cirque's minimalist construction features a sturdy suspension with a removable foam backpanel insert, as well as our unique CINCH closure system that opens or closes the top with a single pull. A slide-in avy tools pocket and rope and ice tool attachments secure all your gear, while a quick-deploy piolet system that is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools comes in handy during unexpected sections of no-fall terrain.
- 30 percent lighter than the Cirque 35
- Form-fitting suspension with webbing hipbelt and removable foam backpanel insert
- Unique CINCH closure opens or closes with a single pull
- Integrated avy tools pocket with drain holes
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry and A-frame carry
- Ice-tool PickPockets, tuck-away rope strap and quick-deploy piolet system that is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools
- Volume : [S/M] 28 L (1831 cu in), [M/L] 30 L (2136 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight : [S/M] 560 g (1 lb 4 oz, [M/L] 760 g (1 lb 11 oz)
- Materials : Dynex (210d + PE 200d)