A sleek, 40-liter climbing pack that does it all and does it well, the Crag 40 is a top-loader inspired pack that also zips wide open like a duffel for easy access to your gear, making it the essential, go-to cragging pack.
By combining our popular Stone Duffel 42 with our haul bag inspired Creek Packs, we've created the Crag 40-a climbing pack that's a one-and-done purchase for sport climbers, boulderers and trad climbers who are looking for the ultimate value. With its top-loader inspired design, the Crag 40 provides 40 liters of gear storage, while a full-length side zipper provides easy access. A zippered front flap is perfect for stashing guidebooks, while an internal pocket keeps your keys, wallet and other essentials organized. The Crag 40's top flap acts as a rope strap, so you can conveniently strap your cord to the top.
- Top loading design with drawcord skirt closure
- Full length zipper access
- External zippered front pocket and internal organizer pocket
- Integrated rope strap
- Volume:Â [S/M] 38 L (2,319 cu in), [M/L] 40 L (2,441 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight:Â 941 g (2 lb 1 oz)
- Materials:Â 840 D Nylon, 1260 D Ballistic Nylon