Our lightweight, mid-sized ski pack for day-in/day-out ski touring and in-bounds shredding, the Dawn Patrol 25 stashes your avalanche gear and daily essentials.
Early-morning tours, spring ski-mountaineering missions and in-bounds storm days-the Black Diamond Dawn Patrol 25 Pack is a lightweight, go-to pack with a streamlined design and essential features. The pack's active, form-fitting suspension provides a contoured, body-hugging fit, while zippered backpanel access provides easy entry. Exterior attachment points for skis, a helmet and ice tools outfit the pack for technical trips into the mountains.
- Active, form-fitting suspension with zippered backpanel access
- High-tenacity, ultralight Dynex side panels and shoulder straps
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry and A-frame carry
- Ice tool PickPockets, Hi-Lo helmet holder and dedicated avy tools organizer pocket
- Hydration compatible with insulated sleeve and shoulder strap
- Volume: [S/M] 23 L (1404 cu in) [M/L] 25 L (1526 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight: 1.04 kg (2 lb 5 oz)
- Materials: Dynex (210d + PE200d, 840d nylon oxford)
- Color: Black/White, Black, Deep Torch/Black