Built to handle deep powder days, whether you're in-bounds or out, the Recon Strech Ski Shell features 4-way stretch fabric and our waterproof/breathable BD.dry solution, making it a versatile shell for day-in, day-out skiing.
Designed for the skier who demands performance and comfort, the Recon Strech Ski Shell combines a durable 4-way stretch fabric with our waterproof/breathable solution, BD.dry, to deliver a jacket ready for both in and out-of-bounds missions. With one chest pocket to hold essentials and two mesh internal drop pockets for skins or extra layers, the Recon features ample storage, while the jacket's removable powder skirt adds versatility for variable conditions. The Recon also has pit zip vents for easy temperature regulation on the skin-track, a waterproof front zipper and a ski-helmet compatible hood for added protection on storm days.
- Built with BD.dry - our engineered waterproof/breathable/windproof solution
- 4-way Stretch shell fabric
- Ski-helmet compatible hood
- PU Coated center front zipper
- DWR treated Pit zips for ventilation
- Front hand pockets
- Chest pocket and two skin-compatible, internal drop pockets
- Lift Pass pocket on the left arm
- Removable internal powder skirt
- Adjustable cuffs
- Fit: Relaxed
- Materials: 3L Stretch Woven from Japan with Jersey Backer, 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane 189gsm
- Colors: Carbon, Black, Bluebird, Red Oxide, Sulphur
- Size: S-XL