The Rock Blitz 15 is built for the send. Designed as an on-route, multi-pitch pack, the Rock Blitz has the features you need to carry essentials on big lines, with easy, on-the-rock access, and a stripped-down profile for moving over stone.
A worthy addition to any multi-pitch kit, the Rock Blitz 15 is designed to move with you pitch after pitch, carrying all the essentials to the summit. Featuring our signature Blitz-style main opening and a side zip pocket for quick on-route access to a phone, topo, or camera, this pack also has a stripped-down profile for moving fast on big lines. The top closure strap doubles as a rope carry once you summit, and external H2O hose routing gives you the option of staying hydrated on the send. The pack's EVA padded shoulder straps and back panel make for all-day comfort, while the sternum strap and waist belt are fully removable to save weight on fast and light pushes.
- Blitz-style main opening for ease of access while on route
- External side zip pocket for quick access to guide book / phone / camera
- Stripped down pack silhouette for moving fast on multi-pitch missions
- Top strap also doubles as rope carry
- External H2O hose routing
- EVA Padded shoulder straps and back panel
- Height adjustable waist belt for better fit above a climbing harness
- Fully removable sternum strap and waist belt to shave weight when necessary
- Volume:Â 15 L (915.4 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight:Â 403 g (14.2 oz)
- Materials:Â 840 D Nylon