The BUFF Junior UV multifunctional headwear features the cool comfort of COOLMAX PRO fabric for superior moisture-wicking, quick-drying performance, and protection from 95 percent of harmful UV rays. The seamless construction means no pressure points under a helmet, and full multifunctional headwear versatility means it can be worn tons of different ways. Fits kids ages 6 to 11.
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- COOLMAX PRO performance fiber
- 100% seamless construction
- Multifunctional - 12+ ways to wear
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- Lightweight thermal performance
- One size fits most kids ages 6 to 11
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 18 x 9 inches
- Weight: 1 ounce
- 100% polyester microfiber
COOLMAX PRO: A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
*UV PROTECTION: 95%: Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythermally effective UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/ NZS4399:1996 \x93Sun protective clothing-Evaluation and Classification\x94, results ranged from 93,3% (UPF > 15) to 96,7% (UPF>30), averaging 95% UV protection (UPF>20).