From the company that invented multifunctional headwear, BUFF UV multifunctional headwear delivers all the functionality of the Original multifunctional headwear, then adds built-in-sun protection that blocks up to 95% of UV rays. The COOLMAX PRO fiber wicks moisture and dries fast for comfort on the move and the Polygiene treatment resists odors so you can wear it more and wash it less. The ingenious seamless design minimizes irritation for long-term comfort. Exceptionally adaptable, BUFF UV multifunctional headwear can be worn 12 different ways - from cap to balaclava, neck gaiter to hair tie - for optimal performance and protection, personalized style, and a perfect fit.
About DeYoung: Whether he's fly fishing in Montana, Alaska or the Florida Keys, renowned contemporary artist Derek DeYoung captures the beauty of his adventures in his rich, colorful and sought after paintings. \x93When painting fish, I try to capture all the intricacies they possess; their scales, patterns, dimension and texture. When chest deep in a river, I'm not just chasing fish, I'm searching for a magical experience or vision that will inspire me, and raise my paintings to a higher level.
- Features licensed Derek DeYoung artwork
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- COOLMAX PRO performance fiber
- 100% seamless construction
- Multifunctional - 12+ ways to wear
- Polygiene fabric treatment helps control odors
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- One-size-fits-all adults
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 20.5 x 9.75 inches
- Weight: 1.4 ounces
- 100% polyester microfiber
Polygiene Active Odor Control: Neutralizes odor and stops the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi. \x93Wear more, wash less!\x94
COOLMAX PRO: A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
* UV PROTECTION: 95%: Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythermally effective UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/ NZS4399:1996 \x93Sun protective clothing-Evaluation and Classification\x94, results ranged from 93,3% (UPF > 15) to 96,7% (UPF>30), averaging 95% UV protection (UPF>20).