The BUFF UV Multifunctional Headband offers thermal efficiency, built-in sun protection, seamless construction and the moisture-wicking performance of COOLMAX PRO fiber. Comfortable as a headband or under a helmet, and wearable nine different ways, this versatile multifunctional headband is the choice for hot summer runs, rides, and hikes.
- Product formerly called: UV Half BUFF
- Features licensed Tour de France artwork
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- Multifunctional - 9+ Ways to Wear
- 100% seamless construction
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- COOLMAX PRO performance fiber
- Polygiene fabric treatment helps control odors
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 9 x 9.5 inches
- Weight: 0.65 ounces
- 100% polyester microfiber
Polygiene Active Odor Control: Permanent effect, lasts the lifetime of the garment. Environmentally friendly application.
COOLMAX PRO:A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
* UV PROTECTION: 95% Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythermally effective UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/ NZS4399:1996 \x93Sun protective clothing-Evaluation and Classification\x94, results ranged from 93,3% (UPF > 15) to 96,7% (UPF>30), averaging 95% UV protection (UPF>20).