From BUFF , the company that invented multifunctional headwear, this hot weather favorite combines UV protection, insect repellent and an extra-large size. It's 1 1/4" wider circumference than typical BUFF UV multifunctional headwear for an extra-comfortable fit. It blocks 95 percent of the sun's harmful rays while the Insect Shield treatment deters biting bugs. It goes wherever summer does, whether that's on the water, in the woods, or just to the backyard.
- Built-in Insect Shield Protection
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggars and midges (no-see-ums)
- Invisible odorless, EPA-registered protection from insects
- Repellant lasts 70 launderings
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- 1 1/4" wider circumference than the BUFF UV multifunctional headwear
- COOLMAX PRO performance fiber
- 100% seamless construction
- Multifunctional - 12+ Ways to Wear
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- Lightweight thermal performance
- Polygiene fabric treatment helps control odors
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 21.5" x 11"
- Weight: 1.5 ounces
- 100% polyester microfiber
Insect Shield Built-In Insect Repellant:
- Effective: Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums).
- Convenient: Invisible protection just by putting on your clothes.
- Comfortable: You can\x92t tell it\x92s there but the bugs can.
- Durable: Lasts through 70 launderings, the expected lifetime of a garment.
- Easy Care: Normal home laundering is recommended. Do not dry clean.
Polygiene Active Odor Control: Neutralizes odor and stops the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi. \x93Wear more, wash less!\x94
COOLMAX PRO: A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
*UV PROTECTION: 95%: Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythermally effective UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/ NZS4399:1996 \x93Sun protective clothing-Evaluation and Classification\x94, results ranged from 93,3% (UPF > 15) to 96,7% (UPF>30), averaging 95% UV protection (UPF>20).