From the company that invented multifunctional headwear, BUFF UV XL multifunctional headwear delivers all the functionality of the UV, but with a 1 1/4" wider circumference for a roomier, more relaxed fit. Blocks up to 95 percent of the sun's harmful rays. COOLMAX PRO fiber wicks moisture and dries fast for comfort on the move and the Polygiene treatment resists odors so you can wear it more and wash it less. The ingenious seamless design minimizes irritation for long-term comfort. Exceptionally adaptable, BUFF UV XL multifunctional headwear can be worn 12 different ways - from cap to balaclava, neck gaiter to do rag - for optimal performance and protection, personalized style, and a perfect fit.
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- 1 1/4" wider circumference than the BUFF UV multifunctional headwear
- COOLMAX PRO performance fiber
- 100% seamless construction
- Multifunctional - 12+ Ways to Wear
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- Lightweight thermal performance
- Polygiene fabric treatment helps control odors
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 21.5" x 11"
- Weight: 1.5 ounces
- 100% polyester microfiber
Polygiene Active Odor Control: Neutralizes odor and stops the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi. \x93Wear more, wash less!
COOLMAX PRO: A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
*UV PROTECTION: 95%: Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythermally effective UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/ NZS4399:1996 \x93Sun protective clothing-Evaluation and Classification\x94, results ranged from 93,3% (UPF > 15) to 96,7% (UPF>30), averaging 95% UV protection (UPF>20).