California Heat's black jacket liners are designed to be easily worn under outer garments with just a single layer underneath. The heated liners and unique heating system allow you to wear your existing outerwear while providing an even distribution of warmth throughout the body. Constructed from a rip-stop, wind-resistant, water repellent nylon shell making for very lightweight and highly compressible garments.
- Heating pads on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves
- Finewire Heating Technology provides the lightest and most comfortable heat available
- Water-proof rip-stop nylon with Thinsulate insulation
- Pockets on the inside and outside of jacket
- Sized to fit snug to your body under your outer jacket
- Glove plug pockets placed on the sleeves to secure the plugs when not in use
- Two circuit wiring configuration (for one user only)
- All plugs are compatible with most other heated clothing companies.
- Plugs in sleeves to connect your heated gloves
- Plug installed to connect heated pant liners, socks or insoles.
- Includes Battery Harness and fuses
- Jacket liner pulls 6.4 amps 77 watts at 12 volts