COMPETITIVE SKI MOUNTAINEERING.
The ultimate crampon for ski-mountaineering competitions. The Skimo Total Race combines our proprietary Clip-In heel system with our newly developed T-Stop toe system for the fastest possible attachment to boots. The micro-adjustable linking bar with large and small range settings delivers a precise fit for all boot lengths. The linking bar can also be replaced with the optional Dyneema linking strap (sold separately) to reduce weight and allow the crampons to be folded onto themselves for tighter packability. Anti-balling plates and carrying case included.
- Hyperlight 7075 aluminum alloy construction
- Automatic binding with our new T-Stop toe system
- Proprietary Clip-In heel system for rapid attachment to ski mountaineering boots
- Micro-adjustable linking bar with large and small range settings features a hyperlight screw adjustment
- Dyneema linking straps (available separately) reduce weight (290 g) and allow the crampons to fold onto themselves for tighter packability
- Anti-balling plates and carrying case included
- Torx key for adjustment included
- Size: Eur 36-46
- Points: 10
- Frame Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Antibott: Included
- Binding: Automatic
- Weight: 0.8 lbs