Cortech Adrenaline II Glove
Developed and worn by our pro racers, Cortech developed this glove over several years with some of the top racers in the AMA Pro Paddock. While a glove\xCDs primary purpose is protection there is much more that goes into it; feel, comfort and ventilation are just a few. Developed for the track, this glove features top level materials: Superfabric, Kangaroo leather, Kevlar and Knox SPS Protectors.
- Grade A cowhide backhand and gauntlet with perforated fourchettes.
- Supple abrasion-resistant kangaroo skin palm for ultimate in feel and protection.
- Knox SPS\xAC protectors on the palm help to protect leather from gripping pavement.
- Superfabric\xAC material in the fingers, thumb and over the ulna bone is abrasion-resistant.
- Molded TPU knuckle protector has built-in flex capabilities, for added comfort.
- Dual molded TPU wrist protectors.
- Inside of the glove is lined with Kevlar\xAC for added abrasion protection.
- Soft padding on outside of the glove with two layers of leather for added protection.
- Dual gauntlet with a 360_ full circumference wrist closure strap.
- Pre-Curved palm and fingers.
- Pinky and ring fingers have elastic stitching, forming a fatigue-reducing pre-curve.
- Flex panels in fingers help to reduce hand fatigue and improve dexterity.
- Palm is reinforced with digital leather to help resist wear.
- Double reinforced fingertips on the pointer and middle finger.
- Extended leather shield offers added wrist strap closure protection.
- Outer seam stitched palm and fingers maximize glove comfort and function.