Cortech Apex 2.0 Pants, the Cortech Apex 2.0 Leather Pants are ready to hit the apices and apogees. The mesh lining increases air circulation, keeping you cooler so you can ride longer. The accordion stretch panels at knees and waist along with stretch nylon panels in the inseam and calves allow increased flexibility and performance fit. Attach the Cortech Apex 2.0 Pants to the Cortech Latigo 2.0 Jacket or the Adrenaline Jacket, and you are ready to hit the track.
Note: We have found the Cortech Apex 2.0 Pants run large and suggest going down if you are between sizes.
- Constructed with a combination of 1.2mm to 1.4mm perforated and non-perforated top grade drum dyed leather
- Removable CE-approved knee armor and soft hip armor
- Triple and double-stitched with high strength bonded nylon thread
- Accordion-style expansion panels at knees and waist for increased flexibility and a performance fit
- Heavy duty, 600 denier stretch nylon panels in the inseam and calves for ease of movement
- Pre-Curved knees for comfort and performance in the riding position
- Optional knee slider attachment (slider sold separately)
- Mesh lining throughout enhances air circulation and comfort
- Features a full-circumference and 8-inch pant to jacket attachment zipper with the jacket sides included
- Elastic waist helps to fine tune the fit
- Pairs with Cortech Adrenaline and Latigo 2.0 jackets
- YKK zippers