Cortech Blitz 2.1 Snowcross Jacket
Lightweight design and Cortech\xCDs history of performance apparel combine to make the Blitz 2.1 Snowcross Jacket. A combination of 300 denier Carbolex\xAC and 840 denier Oxford materials make for a light but durable outer shell while a 100% waterproof and breathable membrane guards against the elements. Body temperature is regulated by back and underarm vents and a zip-out liner that features 200gm insulation in the body, 120gm in the neck and 180gm in the sleeves. Cortech\xCDs patented (US Patent #8,156-573 B2) Aqua Barrier Under-The-Helmet-Hood keeps rain/snow from going down the back of the neck.
- 300 denier Carbolex\xAC Lite outer shell.
- 840 denier Oxford overlay in shoulders and elbows.
- 100% waterproof and breathable membrane guards against the elements.
- Phoslite\xAC reflective material and Cortech\xCDs\xAC signature reflective rear triangle for increased visibility.
- Back and underarm climate control vents.
- Aqua-Barrier fleece under-the-helmet hood(U.S. Patent #8,156,573 B2).
- Two hand warmer pockets, vertical zippered map pocket, internal cargo pocket and mobile phone pocket.
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable.
- Durable two-way ESO main zipper closure.
- Inner waist drawstring for a cinched fit.
- Updated stretch Lycra snow cuff at thewrist with thumb hole.
- Zip-Out liner with a waist gaitor attached features warming 200g polyfill insulation in the body, 120g in the neck and 180g in the sleeves.
- Tether D-Ring.