Cortech Sequoia XC Adventure Touring Pant
The Cortech Sequoia XC Pants are ready for any adventure just like the Sequoia XC Jacket they zip to. A removable waterproof and breathable Rainguard barrier combines with zippered side vents and a breathable stretch material in the inseam to keep you cool on hot days. Cortech\xCDs three-position knee armor is removable to accommodate your own personal knee brace if needed and the pant cuff features a large amount of adjustability to accommodate all different kinds of off-road and MX boots.
- Performance cut, 600 denier Carbolex\xAC shell with 1680 denier Ballistic polyester knee panels for abrasion resistance.
- Removable waterproof barrier.
- Phoslite\xAC reflective material panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility.
- Durable, 1680 denier Ballistic Polyester seat panel to minimize slipping.
- Double-Stitched construction throughout.
- Zipper fly with belt loops.
- Accordion-Style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility.
- Two zippered hand pockets with waterproof lining.
- Removable, CE-Approved knee armor with Cortech\xCDs 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor.
- 500 denier Spandex Carbolex\xAC material in inseam for a performance fit.
- Side entry leg zipper up to the calf allow for ease of dressing.
- Features 8\xEE pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket sides included.
- Trim fit styling
- ESO zippers.