Cortech Women's Cascade 2.1 Snowmobile Jacket
Designed for the long rides in the backcountry the Cascade 2.1 Jacket covers everything you will encounter. An innovative combination of four magnets and Velcro help keep the main zipper closure functioning in freezing conditions. Cortech\xCDs patented (US Patent #8,156-573 B2) Aqua Barrier Under-The-Helmet-Hood keeps rain/snow from going down the back of the neck. 300 denier Carbolex\xAC and 840 denier Oxford materials make for a light but durable outer shell while a 100% waterproof and breathable membrane guards against the elements. Body temperature is regulated by back and underarm vents and a zip-out liner that features 200gm insulation in the body, 120gm in the neck and 180gm in the sleeves.
- 300 denier Carbolex\xAC Lite outer shell.
- 840 denier Oxford overlay in shoulders and elbows.
- Removable neck gaitor seals the neck area from wind and cold.
- Aqua-Barrier fleece under-the-helmet hood (U.S. Patent #8,156,573 B2).
- 100% waterproof and breathable membrane guards against the elements.
- Phoslite\xAC reflective material and Cortech\xCDs\xAC signature reflective rear triangle for increased visibility.
- Zippered underarm climate control vents.
- Zippered chest pocket, map pocket, hand warmer pockets and fanny pack with internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket.
- A combination of four magnets and Velcro help keep the main zipper closure functioning in freezing conditions.
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable.
- Durable two-way ESO main zipper closure.
- Inner waist drawstring for a cinched fit.
- Updated stretch Lycra snow cuff at the wrist with thumb hole.
- Zip-Out liner with a waist gaitor attached features warming 200g polyfill insulation in the body, 120g in the neck and 180g in the sleeves.
- Tether D-Ring.
- Function Back.