Cortech Women's LRX Air 2 Mesh Jacket
Our most versatile summer jacket, the LRX Air 2 jacket features Cortech\xCDs Aqua-Therm\xAC waterproof Rainguard\xBB liner and 100g polyfill thermal liner. When the temperature rises these liners easily remove and the Armor-Link III mesh shell makes sure the rider stays cool in even the hottest conditions. 600 denier Carbolex\xAC material and CE-approved armor in the elbows and shoulders keep the rider safe from abrasion and impact. Adjustable take-up straps at the bicep and forearm help to adjust the fit and keep the CE-approved armor fitting snugly.
- Armor-Link III Mesh shell incorporates 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shoulder and elbow impact panels
- Mandarin style collar includes a soft, microfiber trim
- Pre-curved and rotated sleeves increase comfort comfort and performance in the riding position
- 360_ Phoslite\xAC reflective piping and Cortech\xCDs signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
- The microfiber lined cuffs with hook and loop closures are soft, yet durable
- Adjustable sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
- Removable, CE-Approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector
- Includes Cortech\xCDs removable, two-stage Aqua-Therm\xAC liner: The two stages can be used in conjunction with each other or independently .
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand pockets, internal pouch and mobile phone pocket
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
- ESO main zipper