Cortech Women's LRX Series 3 Textile Jacket
Functional design and feminine looks, abrasion and waterproof protection combine to create a textile jacket that will satisfy any rider\xCDs need whether it be performance or facing the elements. A combination of abrasion resistant 400 denier Nylon Dobby and 1680D Ballistic polyester materials keep the rider safe while the breathable and waterproof Rainguard\xBB liner keeps everything dry. Zippers on the front and rear of the jacket combine with a removable 100g thermal liner to help regulate body temperature. Adjustable takeup straps at the bicep and forearm help to adjust the fit and keep the CE-approved armor fitting snugly.
- 400 Denier Nylon Dobby and 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester performance cut shell combines with a Rainguard\xAC waterproof and breathable barrier.
- Mandarin style collar with soft, microfiber trim.
- Zippered shoulder, sleeve and rear exit vents provide flow-through ventilation.
- Durable main zipper closure seals out the elements.
- 360_ Phoslite\xAC reflective piping and Cortech\xCDs signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility.
- The microfiber-lined cuffs with hook and loop closures are soft, yet durable.
- Adjustable sleeve take up straps at forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material.
- Removable, CE-Approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector.
- Cortech Ladies Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features a comfortable iridescent taffeta liner.
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets and internal mobile phone pocket.
- Hand pockets are lined with Armor-Link 2 mesh, which allows pockets to double as vents.
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls, help fine-tune the fit.
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included.
- ESO main zipper