Cortech Youth Journey 3.1 Snowmobile Jacket
A combination of 300 denier Carbolex\xAC and 840 denier Oxford materials make for a light but durable outer shell while a 100% waterproof and breathable membrane guards against the elements. A fixed liner keeps the body warm with 200gm insulation in the body, 90gm in the neck and 150gm in the sleeves. The Journey 3.1 Jacket gives you everything you need for the price conscious rider.
- 300 denier Carbolex Lite outer shell.
- 840 denier Oxford overlay in the elbows.
- 100% waterproof and breathable membrane guards against the elements.
- Updated stretch Lycra snow cuff at the wrist with thumb hole.
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable.
- Durable two-way ESO main zipper closure.
- Zippered underarm climate control vents.
- Phoslite\xAC reflective material and Cortech\xAC\xCDs signature reflective rear triangle for increased visibility.
- Fixed liner with waist gaitor attached features warming 200g polyfill insulation in the body, 90g in the neck and 150g in the sleeves.
- Zippered chest pocket, map pocket, hand warmer pockets and fanny pack with internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket.
- Inner waist draw-string for a cinched fit.
- Tether D-Ring.