Simple, robust trekking backpack for shorter and longer overnight trips, all year round. Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. The durable fabric gives a timeless impression and can be waxed with Greenland Wax for extra resistance against moisture and wear. The carrying system has a fixed back length and is stable and substantial for the backpack\xCDs size. The hip-belt and shoulder straps are adapted to fit a man\xCDs body type and the hip-belt has two pockets for sun screen, snacks or the like.The backpack is top loaded and has a spacious main compartment with snow lock. The top lid can be raised and has two pockets. There is an attachment loop for an ice ax and trekking poles and the backpack is hydration system compatible. A zippered pocket at the front holds rain gear and the like, and there are two side pockets. There is also an extra opening at the bottom of the pack for easy assess to contents. Compression straps on the sides stabilize the contents of the pack when it is not fully loaded. Whistle on the chest strap and base made from durable polyamide. A rain cover in visible safety color UN Blue is included.
- Top loaded mountain trekking backpack.
- Perfect for both shorter and longer, multi-day treks.
- Made from robust G-1000 Eco HeavyDuty.
- Supportive carrying system with hip belt.
- Adjustable top lid with two pockets.
- One zippered pocket on the front.
- Compression straps on the sides.
- Attachment points for trekking poles or ice axes.
- Two pockets on the hip belt.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Chest strap with whistle.
- Rain cover included.
- Large bottom opening.
- Comes in two gender-specific models, with back length and carrying system specifically adapted to male and female forms
- Depth: 30cm
- Height: 73cm
- Width: 40cm
- Volume: 58L
- Weight: 2100g
- Laptop sleeve: None