FNDN 3.7V Heated Liner Glove with Mitt.
At Foundation, we know even the best gloves in the world cannot keep you warm in a static scenario. That's why we designed the thinnest heated liner on the market - our Skin-Fit Heated Glove - to slip underneath any other glove to heat your hands in extreme cold weather conditions. We took our best in class heated liner gloves and added a built-in over-mitt that can be deployed in an instant. Other heated gloves simply are not designed to fit under outer gloves. These next-to-skin liners are the thinnest and lightest weight heated liners on the market. If you need heated liners to keep you toasty and retain dexterity, turn to the FNDN Skin-Fit liner gloves.
If you or a loved one suffers from Raynaud's Syndrome and regular gloves are not enough to provide relief, these liners are the perfect solution.
The FNDN Heated Skin-Fit Liner Gloves with Mitt are powered by our proprietary Radiant Core Heat technology and USB rechargeable BEGO battery system. This battery is the smallest & lightest in class, designed to provide the most power with the smallest footprint possible.
- The thinnest skin-fit liner technology to fit comfortably under most gloves
- Built-in Mitt can be deployed in an instant
- 4 Radiant Core Heating Levels including High, Med, Low & "Smart Pre-Heat"
- 4.5-hours continuous run time
- Small & Lightweight high-performance BEGO Battery System
- Universal USB Charging
- Extended cuff adds extra protection and warmth
- Machine Washable (*Must Remove Batteries)
Fabric: Palm: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex; Back: 65% Polyester, 25%cotton, 10% Spandex; Cuff: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
FNDN Skin-Fit Liner Gloves with Mitt Include:
- 1 Pair Liner Heated Gloves with built-in Mitt
- 2 3.7V Li-Ion Rechargeable "BEGO" Batteries
- 1 USB Dual Battery Charging Cable
*Smart Pre-Heat: Features a battery-saving Smart Pre-Heat" mode. The pre-heat mode happens when initially turning the controller on. The LED is red, but will slowly flash red. The smart pre-heat occurs for the first five minutes and then automatically kicks to medium to save battery. You can bypass this level by simply pressing the button again.
- Machine Wash Delicate (Remove Batteries)
- Use No Bleach
- Do Not Machine Dry
- Do Not Iron