Part of a VERSATILE layering system, using the Patented AERIS 250 (Â¼"/6mm of loft) in key areas, one of the first insulated base layers, reducing the need for multiple layers.
Light-weight, nonrestrictive, breathable and comfortable between temps of -5Â°F to 70Â°F, depending on what it is worn with. 4-way stretch brushed polyester, comfortable against the skin, reinforced stitching ensures durability in demanding activities. Great for work or play.
Designed to be used 'next-to-skin' as a first layer, with the addition of another layer as needed for the cold.
- Use, in Core areas, of Patented AERIS 250 Insulation Technology (Â¼" / 6mm of loft) Maintains Warmth, Even When Wet
- Reinforced Stitching
- Unrestrictive Full Range of Motion
- Light weight, almost feels like nothing on at all
- First Layer for All Activities
- Reflective Fortress Logo at Front Left Chest and Center Back neck
- 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex 4 way Stretch
- 1 Sided Brushed
- Layers: Cold Weather Clothing, Survival, Winter Workwear
- Weight: 18 oz
- Dimensions: 9 Ã 6 Ã 4 in
- Color: Black
- Size: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL