Gears Canada 12V Gen X-3 Heated Leg Chaps Liner.
- The GEN X-3 Heated Leg Chap is ergonomically designed to fit the body snuggly and gives extra warmth
- They are insulated with Thermal Insulation for extra comfort
- Easy on and off with our Elastic/Velcro strap system
- Light weight in design, should be worn under your riding gear for maximum warmth. Make sure the leg chap is not in direct contact with your body. You should wear thermals under it
- Bottom of the leg chaps has inbuilt coax plugs to connect your foot warmers so you don't have to run an extra wire when using the foot warmers
- At the waist of the leg chap is a on/off switch to control the foot warmers all by themselves
- Plug your leg chap directly to your Gen X-3 Heated Vest/ Jacket or run it alone with our single output temperature controller and battery cord for controlled heat. (Controller and battery cord not included)
- Get multipurpose use of our heated clothing by using our portable battery packs (G5 or G8 battery packs- NOT INCLUDED). Keeps you warm when you are a spectator at a game, on a hunt, enjoying a walk on a cold winter day or indulging in active sports like skiing or snowboarding. Last but not the least it goes a step forward when you want to use it to fix a medical condition and need the extra warmth
- The leg Chaps work with a 12V battery providing 46.8 Watts of heat and draw 3.9 amps of current
- Technical windproof and water repellent fabric traps heat making it feel like 54 watts of heat
- Available sizes: 27, 29, 31, 33
Measure from inseam to anklebone. The Gen X- 3 Leg Chaps should be a little shorter than your pant size. Study picture below to determine the size of your Leg Chap. Make sure you wear the Leg chaps always over a thermal garment or pants.