Gears Canada 12V Gen X-3 Heated Vest Liner.
- The GEN X-3 Heated vest is ergonomically designed to fit the body snuggly for giving extra warmth
- Heating elements are MADE IN USA
- Snap on electric connection on back of the vest for connecting your gloves by using snap ON-OFF glove harness( PART # 100226-1/OPTIONAL)
- Vest has two input connection points( fixed on the inside left side panel) so the Vest and Gloves heat can be controlled individually (If connected with dual switch cord or dual temperature controller)
- Heats the entire Vest including the back and collar, works best when worn over a T-shirt and under a Jacket
- Easily accessible Two Side Pockets on front to keep wallet or other essentials
- Comes with a battery cord (20" long)
- Get multipurpose use of our heated clothing by using our portable battery packs (G5 or G8 battery packs- NOT INCLUDED). Keeps you warm when you are a spectator at a game, on a hunt, enjoying a walk on a cold winter day or indulging in active sports like skiing or snowboarding. Last but not the least it goes a step forward when you want to use it to fix a medical condition and need the extra warmth
- This vest works with 12 volts battery and provides 40.8 watts of heat and draws 3.4 amps of current for size 34 / 48 watts of heat drawing 4 amps of current for size 36 to 52/75.6 watts of heat drawing 6.3 amps of current for size 54 to 58
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54 ,56,58
Note: You will need to get any one of the different types of the ON /OFF switch or controller for controlling the heat setting (100222-1/Coax switch cord ,100225-1/Dual coax switch cord ,100230-1/single temperature controller ,100231-1/Dual temperature controller) .The Dual switch cord or Dual temperature controller helps you turn ON or OFF the Vest/ Jacket Liner and the Gloves individually or they can be maintained at two different temperatures using dual controller. Dual controller or Dual switch will be required only if you plan to use the Glove with your Vest/ Jacket Liner.
Important Information - The GEN X-3 line of heating clothing is not compatible with the GEN X 2 line of heated clothing. Any attempt to do so with ruin the heated clothing and VOID your warranty immediately!!!
The vest when worn should be touching the body profile as much as possible leaving no room for extra movement .Choosing the correct size of vest depends on the exact chest size For example, 42 size vest is a good fit size for a person with 42 inch around the chest. The chest should be measured just under the arms.
Wear a T-shirt below while sizing your vest. If you need to wear a thicker garment, wear it over the vest for best results.