Gears Canada 12V Gen X-3 Men's Heated Jacket Liner.
- The GEN X-3 Heated Jacket is ergonomically designed to fit the body snuggly for giving extra warmth
- FLEXFIT design along the entire length of the jacket provides hassle free comfort
- The side panel of the jacket is lined with Lycra on the inside and a 100% cotton/lycra blended BREATABLE fabric on the outside that helps the Jacket breath yet keeping it warm and snug
- Heats the entire jacket including the back and collar, works best when worn over a full sleeve T-shirt and under a Jacket
- Easily accessible EXTERNAL zippered pocket(Men Style Only) on front to keep wallet or other essentials
- Jacket has two input connection points( fixed on the inside left side panel) so the Jacket and Gloves heat can be controlled individually (If connected with dual switch cord or dual temperature controller)
- Glove connector cable are already provided at the end of each sleeve
- Ribbed cuffs for maximum comfort
- Heating elements are MADE IN USA
- Comes with a battery cord( 20" long)
- Get multipurpose use of our heated clothing by using our portable battery packs (ZR8 battery packs- NOT INCLUDED). Keeps you warm when you are a spectator at a game, on a hunt, enjoying a walk on a cold winter day or indulging in active sports like skiing or snowboarding. Last but not the least it goes a step forward when you want to use it to fix a medical condition and need the extra warmth
- The Jacket works with 12V battery and provides 70 watts of heat and draws 5.8 amps of current
- Technical windproof and water repellent fabric traps heat making it feel like 80 watts of heat
- Available sizes Men's: S, M , L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Note: You will need to get any one of the different types of the ON /OFF switch or controller for controlling the heat setting (100222-1/Coax switch cord ,100225-1/Dual coax switch cord ,100230-1/single temperature controller ,100231-1/Dual temperature controller) .The Dual switch cord or Dual temperature controller helps you turn ON or OFF the Vest/Jacket Liner and the Gloves individually or they can be maintained at two different temperatures using dual controller. Dual controller or Dual switch will be required only if you plan to use the Glove with your Vest/Jacket Liner.
Important Information The GEN X-3 line of heating clothing is not compatible with the GEN X 2 line of heated clothing. Any attempt to do so with ruin the Heated clothing and VOID your warranty immediately!!!
The heated jacket/vest when worn should be touching the body profile as much as possible leaving no room for extra movement .Choosing the correct size of vest depends on the exact chest size For example, 42 size vest is a good fit size for a person with 42 inch around the chest. The chest should be measured just under the arms.
Wear a T-shirt below while sizing your vest. If you need to wear a thicker garment, wear it over the vest for best results.