Gerbing's battery heated fleece vest is powered by Gerbing's patented Microwire heating technology that provides best-in-class heating efficiency and performance. This is our best selling heated fleece vest of all time and is perfect for staying warm during any cold-weather activity like skiing, hiking, or camping. We love the look and feel of the Thermite Heated Vest and we know you will too!
Gerbing Gyde Heated Jackets & Vests Include:
- 7V Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Wall Charger
- Detailed Instructions
- Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
Gerbing's Thermite fleece program is composed of a deep, soft pile obtained by heavily napping with wire brushes. It is a two-sided pile fleece, which provides air space giving good insulating properties without too much weight. A lightweight, warm, soft fabric, with hydrophobic attributes and holds less than 1% of its weight in water. It retains much of its insulating properties, even when wet. Unlike other synthetic fleece, polyester fleece is known for its ability to resist pilling, even after extended use. To update the fleece, we developed a honeycomb structure to give the fabric a more unique look, while maintaining functionality.
Gerbing Heated Fleece Vest Features:
- Exceptional warmth with lofted anti-pill fleece composition
- Core fibers help conserve heat and wick moisture away from the body
- Hydrophobic properties hold less than 1% of its weight in water
- Four Microwire heating zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- Reaches temperatures up to 135 F
- Equipped with a dual mode 7 volt battery and wall charger
- Ideal mid-layer or outerwear piece
Four Zone Heated for Targeted Warmth : Neck, Chest (2), Back