This Gerbing battery heated jacket features genuine Real Tree Xtra camouflage making it perfect for both hunting sport and casual wear. Powered by Gerbing's patented Microwire heating technology, this heated jacket will help keep you comfortable during the worst conditions Winter has to offer.
The Torrid Shell Jacket utilizes the technical properties of a four-way stretch softshell fabric. This garment is breathable, flexible, and more durable than other softshell garments on the market. The added durable water repellent finish enhances the performance of the garment in wet conditions. To add to the warmth of the garment, the soft shell is bonded to a fleece lining which provides added comfort with an excellent next-to-skin feel.
Gerbing Gyde Torrid Softshell Jacket:
Gerbing Gyde 7V Battery Heated Jackets & Vests Include:
- Four-way stretch soft shell material with bonded fleece back
- DWR finish to repel snow and rain
- Four Microwire heating zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- Reaches temperatures up to 135 F
- Equipped with a dual mode 7 volt battery and wall charger
- Ideal mid-layer or outerwear piece
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Retains Heat
Battery has 4 heat-settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- â¢ 7V 3400 mAH Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (25.16Wh)
- â¢ Wall Charger
- â¢ Detailed Instructions
- â¢ Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
- â¢ 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- â¢ 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- â¢ 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- â¢ 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
How it Works:
- â¢ We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- â¢ Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- â¢ A red light will appear on wall charger when charging.
- â¢ The red light will change to green when charged.
- â¢ Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
- â¢ Step 1: Power on by pressing and holding power button.
- â¢ Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- â¢ Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power
button, LED indicator will show 1 to 4 lights.
- â¢ LED lights to indicate remaining power will illuminate (4 lights is full power).
- â¢ Step 1: Locate power pocket; it will be on the wearers left outer pocket.
- â¢ Step 2: Open pocket and locate power plug.
- â¢ Step 3: Turn on battery by holding power button until it lights up.
- â¢ Step 4: Insert plug into battery port and push down to secure it in the plug holder. â¢ Step 5: Push power button on battery to select the setting you would like.
- â¢ Step 6: Place battery into pocket and close the pocket.