The Gerbing Torrid Softshell Heated Vest utilizes a four-way stretch softshell fabric and patented Microwire heating technology to bring you ultimate comfort and heating performance. This great heated vest warms up in seconds with the touch of the button and provides hours of continuous heat to keep you warm during any cold-weather activity.
This garment is breathable, flexible, and more durable than other softshell garments on the market. The added water-repellent finish enhances the performance of the garment in wet conditions. To enhance the warmth of the garment, the soft shell is bonded to a fleece lining which provides added comfort with an excellent next-to-skin feel.
Gerbing Gyde 7V Battery Heated Jackets & Vests Include :
Battery has 4 heat-settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- â¢ 7V 3400 mAH Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (25.16Wh)
- â¢ Wall Charger
- â¢ Detailed Instructions
- â¢ Gerbing Microwire Lifetime Warranty
Men Torrid Heated Softshell Vest:
- â¢ 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- â¢ 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- â¢ 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- â¢ 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
- â¢ Four-way stretch soft shell material with bonded fleece back
- â¢ DWR finish to repel snow and rain
- â¢ Four Microwire heating zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- â¢ Reaches temperatures up to 135 F
- â¢ Equipped with a dual mode 7 volt battery and wall charger
- â¢ Ideal mid-layer or outerwear piece
- â¢ Water and Wind Resistant
- â¢ Retains Heat & Warmth
How it Works:
- â¢ We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- â¢ Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- â¢ A red light will appear on wall charger when charging.
- â¢ The red light will change to green when charged.
- â¢ Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
How to Power Up:
- â¢ Step 1: Power on by pressing and holding power button.
- â¢ Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- â¢ Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power
button, LED indicator will show 1 to 4 lights.
- â¢ LED lights to indicate remaining power will illuminate (4 lights is full power).
- â¢ Step 1: Locate power pocket; it will be on the wearers left outer pocket.
- â¢ Step 2: Open pocket and locate power plug.
- â¢ Step 3: Turn on battery by holding power button until it lights up.
- â¢ Step 4: Insert plug into battery port and push down to secure it in the plug holder.
- â¢ Step 5: Push power button on battery to select the setting you would like.
- â¢ Step 6: Place battery into pocket and close the pocket.