Bright LED light with 350 Lumens, and adjustable shade for lantern or focus light. Plus high/low setting and integrated cord makes this the perfect light for every adventure.
- Lumens: 350
- Power Output: 4.5W
- Power from: Sherpa or Yeti
- Chainable: Yes, up to 8 lights
- Weight: 9.3 oz (264 g)
- Multipurpose Light: Adjustable shade design for broad area light or warm lantern light with high/low settings. Perfect for an outdoor camp or inside a tent.
- Easy to Hang, Chain and Store: Built-in carabiner and magnets so it's quick to hang anywhere. Chainable with up to 8 lanterns. Features convenient cable storage.
- Power from Goal Zero Power Packs and Solar Generators:Low-power draw for extended runtimes. Requires a Sherpa Power Pack or Yeti Solar Generator.
Power the Light-A-Life from the Sherpa Power Pack or Goal Zero Yeti Solar Generator. You can also power the Light-a-Life from a 12V car port using the included adapter.
Ready for Outdoor Use: Unexpected rainstorms probably won't harm the light. The Light-A-Life has been engineered to withstand the elements, including rain and snow. Although it's tough enough to withstand a storm, the Light-a-Life should not be submerged in water and all ports/plugs should be dry before turning on or chaining.
GET TO KNOW THE LIGHT-A-LIFE 350
You can chain up to 8 Light-a-Lifes together. Ensure each light is turned on prior to hanging. This allows you to turn the entire string on/off by controlling the first light in the series. If you own the previous Light-a-Life, they are chainable to this new version.
Warning: While in use, the metal neck of the Light-a-Life will become hot to the touch. It is still safe to wrap the cable around the metal neck while in use.
Area Light: For broad, bright light, use the Light-a-Life in its area light mode. This is a great mode for outdoor use and how the Light-a-Life is shipped in packaging.
Lantern Light: For soft, ambient light, use the Light-a-Life in its lantern mode. This is a great mode for indoor use.