Same great sound now with Wireless Bluetooth connectivity. Enjoy a weatherproof, rechargeable, and wireless speaker with a built-in mic, that meets the demands of the pickiest, most adventurous audiophile.
- Recharge by: USB, Solar
- Run Time: 10+ Hours
- USB Recharge Time: 2 Hours
- Durability: Weatherproof
- Chainable: Yes
- Ideal for: Guide 10, Switch 8, Nomad 7
Big Sound DarkBass chamber allows massive airflow for deep, precise sound without the bulk.
Mic Built-in Doubles as a rugged speaker phone. Answer incoming calls from your crew.
Bluetooth Connect and rock out wirelessly using one-touch Bluetooth technology.
Adventure Ready Use the elastic cord to attach the speaker to your pack or ride.
- USB Source: 2 hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 2-4 hours
- Wired: 10+ Hours
- Bluetooth: up to 10 hours
- Speakers 2x 40mm, 3W drivers
- Amplifier Stereo, 3W max, 70dB SNR, 100Hz-20kHz
- Cell Type: Li-ion
- Cell Capacity: 3Wh (3.7V, 800mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management System: charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Audio output cord: 3.5mm female audio jack, (chaining)
- Audio input port: 3.5mm, male plug, (built in)
- USB cord (input): 5V, up to 0.3A (1.5W max)
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 1 lbs (454g)
- Dimensions: 7 x 3.75 x 2.5 in (17.8 x 9.5 x 6.4 cm)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
- Optimal Operating Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- User Guide: Download PDF
- Bluetooth Technology: Bluetooth Ver. 3.0
- Line of Sight Range: 30 ft (10m)
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO CHARGE YOUR ROCK OUT 2 WIRELESS RECHARGEABLE SPEAKER:
The Rock Out 2 Wireless can be charged using a Goal Zero solar panel.(Using the Nomad 7 Solar Panel in 2-4 hours)
The Rock Out 2 Solar can be charged from any USB source in about 2 hours