Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit includes:
- 1 x Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator
- 2 x Boulder 30 Solar Panels
- 1 x Fabric Carrying Case for Panels
- 1 x Roll Cart
Best kit for safe, silent power generation. Use indoor or outdoor to backup critical appliances including refrigerators, freezers & home health care equipment like a CPAP machine. Store 1250 watts of power.
No noise, no fumes, no gasoline, no wasted power. Charge from the sun with solar panels or from the regular wall outlet.
- Recharge by: AC, 12V, Solar
- Power Output: USB, 12V, AC, Power Pole
- Ideal for: Laptop, Mini Fridge, TV, Backup, Emergency, Lights
- Kit Includes: Yeti 1250, 2 x Boulder 30, Roll Cart, Solar Panel Travel Case
- Weight: 109.5 lbs
THE GOAL ZERO YETI 1250 POWERS YOUR DEVICE IN 3 WAYS:
The USB port best charges all your large sized or multiple USB powered devices.
The 12V best charges all your 12V powered devices.
Plug in your device just as you would the wall.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE FROM GOAL ZERO POWER PACKS?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
WHAT CAN THE BOULDER 30 SOLAR PANEL CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can store the power it produces in a portable recharger. The Boulder 30 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger.
WHAT GOAL ZERO PRODUCTS WORK BEST WITH THE BOULDER 30?
The Boulder 30 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger. For the amount of Watts it gives, it will be most effective with the Escape 150, Yeti 150, Yeti 400, Yeti 1250, or Sherpa 50.
DOES THE BOULDER 30 GIVE A FULL 30 WATTS?
It delivers up to 30 Watts of power, but the angle of the panels and the cloud coverage can impact its performance. Avoid the shade. It will not work indoors.
GOAL ZERO YETI 1250 SOLAR GENERATOR TECH SPECS
- Wall Charger (72W):18 hours
- Car Charger (30W):44 Hours
- 2 x Boulder 30:40-80 Hours
- Cell Type:AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity:1200Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Lifecycles:hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life:Keep plugged in, or charge every 3 months
- Fuses: 200A (4x 50A fuses in parallel)
- Management system:MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
- USB port (output):5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm):12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output):12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole Port (output):12-14V, up to 30A (360W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave):110V 10A (1200W continuous, 1500W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm):16-48V, up to 10A (160W max)
- Power Pole charging port (input):16-48V, up to 20A (240W max)
- Power Pole chaining port:12V, up to 175A (2100W max)
- Product SKU:31901
- Weight:103 lbs (46.7 kg)
- Dimensions:11 x 16 x 14.5 in (27.9 x 40.6 x 36.8 cm)
- Operating usage temp.:32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs:CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty6 months
BOULDER 30 SOLAR PANEL TECH SPECS
Charges the following:
- Sherpa 50 v2:4-8 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 150:11-22 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 400:26-52 Hours
- Goal Zero Yet