The multiple award winning Klymit Inertia X-Frame is the world's lightest, most compact, and most advanced full length camping pad available. Designed with body mapping research, it gives you support and comfort in all the key pressure zones, while eliminating unnecessary material to reduce...
The multiple award winning Klymit Inertia X-Frame is the world's lightest, most compact, and most advanced full length camping pad available. Designed with body mapping research, it gives you support and comfort in all the key pressure zones, while eliminating unnecessary material to reduce weight and pack size.
Klymit Pad Includes:Patch Kit, Air Pump, and Carrying Sack
Weight: 9.1 oz, 258 g
Dimensions: 72" x 18" x 1.5", 1.8 m x 0.45 m x 3.81cm
Type: Inflatable Sleeping Pad
R-Value: Loft Pockets
Packed Size: 3" x 6", 76mm x 152 mm
Includes: Dry Air Pump, Stuff Sack, Patch Kit
Fabric: 30D Top, 75D Bottom Polyester
Technologies: Loft Pocket, Body Mapping
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Klymit Inertia X Frame Awards:Petersen's Hunting Editor's Choice Award, ISPO Brand New Summer Hardware, Gear Junkie Award, UVEF Award, Utah Innovation Award
Ideal for 3 season use, the Inertia X Frame rolls up to the size of a Coke can, and takes only a few breaths to inflate. However, it still offers the adjustable comfort through the use of a dry air pump, which allows you to reach higher pressures than ordinary mouth-inflatable pads. The cut-out regions of the pad not only reduce the pad's bulk and weight, but are the basis for the patent pending Loft Pocket Technology. Whether you place your pad underneath or inside of your sleeping bag, Loft Pockets allow the insulation on the bottom of sleeping bags to maintain loft and warmth beneath your body, where it would normally be compacted and useless. Loft Pockets also promote breathability. Simply put, you can always sleep in any condition to which the sleeping bag is rated on any of our camping pads with Loft Pocket Technology. Built with ripstop 30d top and coated 75d bottom, the Inertia X Frame is also one of the toughest pads on the market.
1. Why body mapping? Body mapping allows Klymit to make the lightest, most compact, and incredibly comfortable sleeping pads. The
pads are designed around the human anatomy to support you where you need.
2. Why are there cut outs? The cut outs are called loft pockets. They increase warmth while decreasing weight by allowing your
sleeping bag to loft into the pockets. They also allow for a breathable pad on a hot summer night.
3. What are loft pockets and how do they work? Loft pockets are the cut out portions of Klymit camping pads. They allow you to
capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you. Rather than having a big, heavy, bulky camping pad for warmth, Klymit pads
give you more warmth at a miniscule weight.
4. What is the R Value? Klymit Inertia pads do not have an R Value because they use the warmth from your sleeping bag. If you have
a sleeping bag that is rated to 0 degrees, then you can use any of our Inertia camping pads at that temperature.
5. Is there a warranty? Klymit offers a limited lifetime warranty on all pads.
6. Can you use it inside the bag? Yes, many of our customers love this option because they stay perfectly oriented on the pad all night
7. Do you have to use it inside your bag? No, many users prefer it underneath.
8. What is the Dry Air Pump for? The dry air pump is for those who prefer a firmer sleeping surface. You can pressurize some Klymit
pads to your comfort preference.