We're throwing it back to the 90s with the reimagined Marmot 96 Active Anorak. Recycled stretch fabric and eco-friendly water-repellant finish breathe modern fresh air into this lightweight heritage hoody that feels equally at home shooting the breeze as it does pushing through it. This vintage-inspired windbreaker is as casually stylish as it is functional, with stretchy performance and a retro kangaroo pocket that not only looks cool, but comes in super handy from spring bouldering trips and cool summer hikes to long nights in the city or around the campfire. When you're rocking this reimagined Marmot classic, you're making the double-whammy commitment to maximum coziness and a minimized impact on the world around you.
- 100% recycled polyester fabric offers lightweight breathability with added stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- Environmentally conscious PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels water from the surface fabric for light wet weather protection to keep you dry
- Fixed hood with adjustable hood opening gives you extra coverage for a customized fit
- Heritage-inspired zippered kangaroo pouch gives you an easy access, spacious, and secure storage option that's functional with retro style
- 2 hand pockets give you ample storage for small essentials when you're on the go
- Stuff-into-itself design allows the jacket to pack down into it a built in Stuff-It pocket to make lightweight packing and traveling even easier.
- Elastic hem with adjustable cord allows you to dial in your fit and comfort
- Center Back Length: 25.5in
- Main Fabric: 96% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 4% Elastane, Ripstop, 153g/sqm
- Recco: No
- Style Number: M14194
- Waterproof: No
- Product Weight: 0 lbs 14 oz , 385.0 g
- Windproof: Yes
Product Care: Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet