Bringing clarity and performance to active lifestyles, Drop Point blends the wide-open view of side curvature with sculptural angled shaping.
- Medium high wrap rectangular lens shape with optimized peripheral vision and side protection
- Unobtainium nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Available in Asia Fit and with Oakley Prizm Sport & Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Frame Color: Polished Black
- Lens Color: Black Iridium
- Fit: Standard
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
FRAME FIT Standard Fit:
*Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.