The breathable, windproof GOREÂ® WINDSTOPPERÂ® and battery powered heating technology of the versatile StormTracker Heated Gloves spar with the most heinous weather. Durable water-resistant leather palms withstand punishment, and a TPU injection molded design at back of hand adds a layer of protection. An athlete favorite, these gloves retain your body heat and produce their own while alpine climbing, ski touring or ice climbing.
Fabric WINDSTOPPERÂ® soft shell, 94% nylon, 6% elastane face fabric with 100% polyester backer, water-resistant goat leather palm, 100% polyester tricot lining, PrimaLoftÂ® 60 g/m2 at back of hand, PrimaLoftÂ® Grip 60 g/m2 m at palm
- Fabric Performance : Water-Resistant, Breathable, Windproof, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick Drying, Soft and Tactile Leather Palm Design
- Features : ALTIHeatâ¢ Battery-Powered Heat Technology with Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery, Customizable Heat Settings, Locking Zippered Compartment for Batteries, Pull-On Loop, Glove Clip
- Functional Details: Undercuff Construction, Elasticized Wrist, Tapered Wrist, Zippered Gauntlet, Gusseted Wrist Entry
Weight 10.4oz / 294g Avg. Weight for size L Outdoor Research Heated Gloves Include:
- 1 Pair Premium Heated Gloves
- 2 Li-Ion Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 Dual Battery Charger
- Outdoor Research Infinite Guarantee: All Outdoor Research Products are guaranteed forever!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.