The new extreme paves the way for battery and solar combination chargers.
Underneath the tough, rugged, waterproof casing of the extreme unit lies a massive 12,000mAh lithium battery - providing a hefty amount of power for users when they need it most.
Unlike most portable chargers, the extreme features both a 12V DC output - suitable for charging bigger devices such as SLR cameras and tablets, a 5V 2A USB output for smaller devices such as smartphones and GPS systems PLUS a bi-directional USB-C socket - meaning you can charge the very latest devices utilising USB-C charging.
These charging options make the extreme a front-runner in portable power technology and capability and give users the freedom to roam wild.
The kit includes a 5 watt solar panel which outputs 5V 1A via USB and opens to 210 degrees - perfect for fitting to a back pack or tent. The solar panel features MPPT technology which gives optimum charging in low light conditions and will not stop charging should a cloud pass over the panels.
Housed in a rugged, water resistant casing designed to withstand knocks and spills, the extreme is an essential item in your kit bag.
- USB 5V 2A
- USB-C BI-Directional Input/Output
- DC 12V Out
- Milliamps Hour (mAh): 12000
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Voltage: DC 12V USB 5V 1A
- 12,000mAh Lithium Polymer Battery (44Wh)
- Bi-Directional USB-C input / output
- DC output 12V
- USB output 5V 1A
- Dimensions (L*H*W): 136 x 72 x 20mm
- Battery: 136 x 72 x 20 mm
- Solar Panel: 201 x 114 x 16 mm
- Weight: 289g
- Battery: 274g
- Solar Panel: 289g
- SLR Cameras
- iPhones/Smart Phones
- Hand-held Cameras/Action Cameras
- Head Torches
- SLR Camera: 2-5 charges
- Tablet: Up to 2 charges
- Smartphone: 3-5 times
- GoPro: 7-8 charges
- Smartwatch: 20-22 charges
- GPS: 7-8 times
In The Box:
- 1 x extreme battery pack
- 1 x extreme solar panel
- 1 x USB to USB-C connection cable
- 1 x USB to micro USB cable
- 1 x USB to female USB cable
- 1 x Female 12V in-car charger socket
- 1 x Velcro Strap