In theory, inclement weather shouldn't dissuade riders from getting out on two wheels. But, we get it. Motivation might not be high to suit-up and get out there when sub-zero temperatures loom. We're here to give you that extra reassurance - in terms of keeping hands warm - when you decide to take the plunge. We've created our Fusion 2 GTX gloves to work symbiotically with heated grips (should you have that luxury on your bike). Not only do they tick all the boxes in terms of style but they also combine stretchable, water-repellent fabric on the upper hand with leather on the palm, topped off with the TPU hard shell palm slider for maximum safety. The top of the Fusion 2 GTX is protected by PWRIshell 500D twill stretch, along with hard shell knuckle and finger protectors. The glove can be secured in one single move with our unique Single Motion Closure system. Waterproofing is then guaranteed by GORE-TEX, rounding out an incredible glove for the most trying conditions. See you out there!.
- PWR|shell 500D twill stretch covered TPR finger knuckle protectors: TPR offers excellent resistance to impact; flex fatigue and tearing making it an ideal defensive material for knuckle protection. The TPR parts feature a PWR|shell covering to create a smooth look.
- EVA foam thumb knuckle.
- PWR|Shell 500D Twill Stretch Covered Hard Shell Knuckle: The twill stretch material covers the protective hard shell knuckle for a uniform and sleek look. Both knuckle and fabric are very strong.
- Temperfoam: Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- TPU hard-shell palm slider: Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish: Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- Flock PU: Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- Connect finger tip leather: Never remove your gloves to answer your phone or use your navigation system again. The connect fingertip leather has been developed specifically to operate touch screens.
- PU coated fabric
- PWR|shell 500D: Consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell 500D takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV'IT! design stamp on it. It provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- PWR|shell 500D twill stretch
- PWR|shell stretch
- High loft fur liner: This type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat.
- THERMOLITE Plus with Exkin Platinum: The Exkin Platinum insulation layer is made of a reflective material which preserves radiant body heat and prevents heat lo