Introducing the entry-level Mosca gloves. Though "entry-level" doesn't do them justice, as they're loaded with great protection features and then wrapped in a stylish design. You'll find laminated reflection at the back of the hand, our PWR|shield technology at the palm, an EVA foam palm slider, a visco-elastic knuckle and more. Making sure your hands stay cool when they need to, ventilation panels can be found at the fingers, thumb, back of hand and the cuff. Furthermore, a host of color options lets you mix and match the Mosca gloves with your preferred riding gear.
- PWR|shield knit: PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- Visco-elastic knuckle: These knuckle protectors are made from visco-elastic rubber. This material ensures the knuckles are protected, while the elasticity allows the hand to move naturally and in full comfort.
- EVA foam finger knuckles
- EVA foam palm slider
- EVA foam thumb knuckle
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish: Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- Flock PU: Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- 2-Way stretch: This material stretches in both way, ensuring comfort under pressure while following the body's contours once tension is released.
- Goatskin: Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- Neoprene: Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- PU coated fabric.
- Elastic at wrist
- Short cuff
- Stretch lips
- Adjustment tab
- Tour fit
- Ventilation panels: The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding