The Stealth 2 hoody has carved its niche out in the Urban segment as not only being a functional, good-looking, 100% motorcycle-ready garment, but one that looks great when walking around. It has always been geared toward versatility in adverse weather thanks to a waterproof hydratex membrane that's laminated to the outer shell. Now, it allows riders to stretch its use even more thanks to a detachable thermal liner. Once taken out, the thermal liner is separately wearable, creating an even more diverse package without harming its stealthy looks. SEESMART protectors remain standard at the elbows and shoulders, with the option to upgrade by installing our SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert. With four closable pockets at the front, two more inside, a short connection zipper ready for our Safeway 2 belt and an easily adjustable hoody, the Stealth 2 comes well equipped for multiple season urban use.
- SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow: SEESMART protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV: The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Cordura denim 3L.
- Hydratex|Lite: Hydratex|Lite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out..
- Detachable thermal body warmer.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
- Drain holes in pockets: These drain holes ensure any water that has reached the inside of the pocket drains out directly
- Jeans loop: The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike
- Short connection zipper
- Adjustment drawcord
- City fit
- Inner pocket
- Stash pockets