The Horizon 2 jacket brings you the functionality of a high-end waterproof touring jacket at an affordable price. We've laminated our renowned hydratex membrane to the PWR | shell 2L outer shell to create a 100% waterproof motorcycle jacket with little to no water pickup. With the detachable thermal liner removed, you can open the VCS|Aquadefende panels while riding. You are able to do that thanks to the Fidlock magnetic fasteners, which expose two large mesh panels that change your waterproof touring jacket into a highly ventilated jacket. This feature makes it ideal for summer use. To stay visible, we've placed laminated reflection on the front and back of the jacket, as well as in the reflective logos on the upper arms. The Horizon 2 is equipped with our award winning SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protectors on shoulders and elbows and is prepared for our SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert. To keep your essentials close, the Horizon 2 comes with a variety of pockets including two big stash pockets at the front. Sizes S-XYL.
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection: Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV: The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- PWR|shell 1000D 2L: This material is REV'IT!'s take on Cordura. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique REV'IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- PWR|shell 500D 2L: This material is REV'IT!'s take on Cordura. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique REV'IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- Lorica: Lorica is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Detachable thermal liner
- Hydratex|Lite: Hydratex|Lite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
- Short and long connection zipper: Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
- Collar hook: The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- Prepared for vest connector NEON: The Vest connector NEON allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible vest offers enhanced safety.
- VCS|panel with FidLock magnetic fastener: Removable panels for optimum ventilation. Ventilation is nice on warmer days, but not as desirable in cold weather. The pa