The Horizon 2 Ladies jacket has been developed for serious female touring riders from the ground up, ensuring a feminine fit and all weather performance. This jacket is equipped with our renown hydratex membrane directly laminated to the PWR|shell 2L outer shell, creating a jacket with virtually no water pickup. The innovative front ventilation uses VCS panels with Aquaguard zippers that are easy to open. Behind the zippers there's a piping system with drainage, ensuring a fully waterproof jacket at all times when the zippers are closed. Thanks to the detachable thermal liner you can use the Horizon 2 Ladies in colder conditions without sacrificing comfort, and to ensure proper protection we installed our award winning SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows. Optionally, you can equip the Horizon 2 Ladies with our SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector, and to make sure you can keep your essentials close, the jacket comes with various pockets including two big stash pockets at the front. To make sure you stand out in the dark, the striking Horizon 2 Ladies sports reflective details at the front and back of the jacket as well as reflective logos on the upper arms. Sizes 36-46.
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection: Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV: The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- PWR|shell 500D 2L: This material is REV'IT!'s take on Cordura. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique REV'IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- PWR|shell 1000D 2L: This material is REV'IT!'s take on Cordura. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique REV'IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- Lorica: Lorica is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Detachable thermal liner
- Hydratex|Lite: Hydratex|Lite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
- Short and long connection zipper: Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
- Collar hook: The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- Prepared for vest connector NEON: The Vest connector NEON allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible vest offers enhanced safety.