Our bestselling Ignition Jacket has been given an updated look with the elbow protectors stitched to the outer shell of the jacket. The waterproof mesh and insulation turn it into a 3-season jacket.
- Safety seams: The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV: The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Wax polyester 600D: Long-lasting 600-denier fabric is a mainstay of REV'IT! apparel. This high-tech polyester features a specific rib weave for rugged durability and a refined finish for optimal performance. The 600D rating delivers excellent tear-resistant properties while the wax coating ensures capable water proofing.
- Dynax mesh: Consisting of a of high-performance Polyamide yarns with an open structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. Dynax mesh has a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and provides high-performance protection under hot weather conditions.
- Lorica: Lorica is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Monaco Performance cowhide: This top-grain leather not only has had its surfaces sanded to correct imperfections, it has been reinforced to up its performance factor for riding on the track or street. Long-lasting and extremely protective.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch: This material is REV'IT!'s take on Cordura. Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura-a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability-and puts the unique REV'IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- Detachable thermal body warmer
- Detachable hydratex|3L: A 3-layer construction. The membrane has a layer of protective tricot laminated on each side of the membrane. This results in a waterproof and breathable membrane that is also very durable. This type of membrane also offers maximum flexibility, as it can be removed from the garment: wear the membrane inside the garment when the weather demands it, or take it out when you need maximum ventilation.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
- Short and long connection zipper: Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
- Stretch lips
- Stretch panels: The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- Adjustment straps
- Adjustment tabs
- Tour fit
- Document pocket
- Inner pocket
- Slit pockets
- Fully perforated outer shell