REV'IT One Piece Akira
The Akira is made of a balanced combination of Agustini and Monaco cowhide and PWR Kevlar stretch. This creates a highly abrasion resistant outer shell that allows full freedom of movement. CE-rated protectors come standard on shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees, with the option to upgrade with a SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert. Shoulder and knee protection is adjustable for a personalized fit. Dual-comp protectors are applied at shoulder, elbows, and knees to significantly reduce impact and contribute to a controlled slide in an unfortunate mishap. The Akira is equipped with a semi-perforated outer shell, a removable lining, and aero cool 3D mesh at the back that together keep the rider cool and in control. Plenty of stretch tabs and replaceable inside knee grips allow the rider to move around while keeping contact with the bike, creating a MotoGP experience as close to the real thing as possible.
- Outser shell: Monaco Cowhide, PWR | Kevlar Stretch, Neoprene, Lorica, Augustini Full Grain Cowhide
- Protection: Dual-comp Protector, Dual-comp Knee Slider Type A, Betac CE Protection, Adjustable Betac CE Protection at Shoulder, Double Leather Seat, Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert - Type RV, Safety Stitching, Safety Seams, SEESMART CE-level 1 Type B Hip Protector Insert - Version RV30
- Composition: 87% Leather, 10% Polyamide, 2% Aramid, 1% Elastan
- Fit: Race Fit, Tight
- Ventilation: Partly Perforated Outer Shell
- Ergonomic Features: Comfort Cuffs, Stretch Lips, Stretch Panels, Replaceable Grip Part at Inside Knees, Removable Lining, Aero Cool 3D Mesh, Doublure Filet 3D
- Pockets: Inner Pocket
REV'IT Race Suit Size Chart
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Outseam (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.