The Sand Pro gloves are called ‘Pro’ for good reason—their protection, ergonomics and ventilation are best in class. The injected ventilated flex knuckle is engineered exclusively by our in-house R&D department and offers unparalleled impact absorption while simultaneously aiding in ventilation. The glove’s palms are made of goatskin for precise control, and the upper is fully stretchable and breathable to help maintain a cool and comfortable grip. The Sand Pro gloves are comfortable, lightweight and provide a rare combination of durability and flexibility.
Composition: 66% Leather, 16% Polyamide, 13% Elastine, 5% Polyester
Weaher Rated: Hot Weather
- ventilation panels at fingers and back hand
- adjustment tab at cuff
- tour fit
- Injected ventilated flex knuckle: This knuckle protection is injected in the upper material which makes it very flexible and abrasion resistant. Due to its structure it ventilates very well while keeping you safe.
- PU rubber palm slider
- Temperfoam® at thumb and palm: Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- PWR|aramid at palm slider
- PU injected finger knuckles
REV’IT! gloves feature protection patches on the fingers and knuckles, made of a hard PU protective compound, to keep your hands as safe as possible in the event of an impact.
- Goatskin: Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- Karvin cowhide (PU coated)
The Karvin cowhide has all the comfort and protection of cowhide, but adds a PU finish on top for water repellence and weatherproofing. Makes for comfortable riding in wet weather conditions.
- Pittards® WR100X Hairsheep Diamond
Pittards® WR100X leather is known for its natural waterproofing and perspiration resistance - plus it’s quick to dry yet famous for retaining its soft pliability and comfort. Made from the finest hairsheep leather this thin, tough material has a natural diamond pattern and delivers a superb grip.
- Automan stretch
Another type of stretch fabric, Automan is used to maintain protection while riding, but with a form-fitting and elastic silhouette that maximizes comfort.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch
This material is REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®. Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR | shell takes the best properties of Cordura®—a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability—and puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR | shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- Air stretch mesh: This knitted fabric has an open structure, for ventilation while riding, combined with a stretch yarn for extra comfort.
- tri-fleece liner
This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- tri-fleece liner