The Airborne LS shirt is arguably one of the most fashionable base layers on the market. Not only does it have a unique design, but it's also purpose-built forlife on two wheels.
What makes it so special is the combination of lightweight, highly stretchable yarns with strategically placed engineered knitting patterns (following the so-called body mapping principle). We know that even on cold days the body can sweat. To prevent the body from cooling down too much, these patterns draw moistureaway from the skin to the surface of the fabric where it can easily evaporate. Thus, you stay dry without the negative side effects.
Since this is a base layer made by using round-knit weaving technology, there are no seams that could annoyingly press against the skin normally found in areas where body armor is located or unnecessarily put on pressure at the joints. Wrap yourself in 360-degree comfort, specifically engineered for motorcycle use, yet also suitable for any other sports or leisure activity.
- Multi yarn polyamide, polyester and elastane round knit: Made from a combination of polyamide and elastane , this knitted fabric is used to effectively transport moisture away from strategically placed areas for maximum comfort. It's designed to wick moisture away front the body and let it easily evaporate, but it also by traps the heat in.
- Air spacer ribs: Air spacer ribs are designed to maintain an insulating layer of air next to the skin. This provides excellent air circulation and insulation, eliminating the risk of chill during cold weather
- Airvent zone: Airvent zones allow perspiration to evaporate quickly from the body areas that perspire most heavily: the armpit and the back of the knee. The open-knitted mesh structure ensures dryness and comfort
- Moisture wicking function: Perspiration is constantly moved away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly. This helps you to control your body temperature and keeps you dry and comfortable
- Seamless in 3D round knit technology: Seamless 3D round-knit garments provide superior comfort and technical function for a wide range of athletic activities, including motorcycle riding. The 3D name comes from the texture and shape of the roundknit. Made on a circular knitting machine, seamless garments have superior elasticity for optimal shaping to the body. The virtual lack of seams results in optimal comfort, while also imparting important functionality: fewer seams make the garment less vulnerable for seam breaks, drop stitches, etc., and therefore longer lasting. Those seams that are absolutely necessary are made using flatlock technology, to eliminate bulk. The result is the ultimate in comfort and function
- Regular fit