The Stellar gloves boast features traditionally reserved for top-of-the-line race gloves used exclusively by professionals. They use cowhide upper construction for durability and a goatskin palm for comfort and control. They also use a newly developed cuff closure system for a precise fit around the wrist whether you’re wearing the gloves underneath or over the top of your jacket sleeves. These gloves are designed for riders who demand precise control, lasting comfort, and the highest level of protection.
Composition: 94% Leather, 6% Polyamide
Weaher Rated: Hot Weather
- ventilation panels at fingers and cuff
- race fit
- PWR|yarn: PWR|yarn is a 100% nylon thread with a unique internal bonding, which imparts excellent durability, high tensile and breaking strength, and ultimate abrasion resistance. Its strength comes from its unique structure, as a 3-wired yarn with an extra 4th wire spun into it. This 4th wire is heated to bond with the other 3 threads, so it will never unravel or split open. Seams with PWR|yarn hold under even the most extreme stress, and are perfect for outer seams on gloves and garments.
- TPU hard-shell little finger protector
- TPU hard-shell finger knuckles
Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a highly durable synthetic material, used in many REV’IT! products for protection and waterproofing.
- Temperfoam® at index finger, thumb and wrist
Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- Dual-comp protector at knuckle: TPU aluminium protector at shoulders, elbows, and knuckles. The dual-comp protector consists of a 3D, pre-shaped honeycomb structure of TPU material, topped by an aluminium high-impact shield, for ultimate sliding. This lightweight hard part increases the level of protection significantly, without adding the considerable weight of traditional plastic hard parts. When fighting G-forces, every gram counts! Under the shoulder and elbow parts is ergonomically shaped, CE-approved armour, perfectly placed to maximize impact-resistance while preserving freedom of movement.
- PWR|aramid at palm
- TPU hard shell palm slider: Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
- Perforated cowhide
- Goatskin with WR finish: Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at the molecular level, enhancing the fabric’s natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- synthetic PU leather
Providing better breathability then natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- Kevlar tri-fleece liner
Kevlar, a woven combination of aramid and nylon fibers, is one of the strongest mat
- Kevlar tri-fleece liner