The Horizon 2 trousers allow you to create a fully laminated waterproof suit from top to bottom when zipping it together with the Horizon 2 jacket. By laminating our hydratex membrane directly to the PWR | shell outer material, we created 100% waterproof trousers with little to no water pickup. Grip panels on the backside of the trousers prevent you from sliding on the seat under acceleration or braking, and the use of a YKK slide lock front closure adds comfort at the waist. SEEFLEX CE-level 2 knee protectors come standard, as well as extremely thin yet CE-rated SEESMART hip protectors. Like the jacket, we equipped the Horizon 2 trousers with our VCS|Aquadefence system. The sizable ventilation panels at the upper legs can be opened while riding thanks to the Fidlock magnetic fasteners. Once opened, they expose two substantial mesh panels that channel air directly to your legs. Two hand pockets allow some of your small items to be carried close by, and thanks to the detachable thermal liner, the Horizon 2 trousers can also be used comfortably when temperatures fall. Sizes S-XZL std., M-XYL short, M-XXL long.
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection: Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- SEESMART CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
- PWR|shell 1000D 2L: This material is REV'IT!'s take on Cordura. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique REV'IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- Lorica: Lorica is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch: This material is REV'IT!'s take on Cordura. Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura-a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability-and puts the unique REV'IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch 2L: This stretch variant of the PWR|shell fabric has an extra coating to increase the garment's water repellency. It also provides maximum elasticised support for the body under racing conditions.
- Sure grip: Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- Detachable thermal liner
- Hydratex|Lite: Hydratex|Lite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
- YKK slide lock front closure: This unique front closure works like a slide lock and once closed it won't open up spontaneously. The slide locks into a conical shaped slider ensuring they won't separate until you want them to.
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders: The trousers are prepared for the Strapper suspenders. The Strapper can be connected to the short co